Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
essay writing
Essay - (Franz. essai - attempt, test, essay, from lat. exagium - weighing) , a prosaic composition of a small volume and a free composition, expressing individual impressions and considerations on a particular occasion or issue and certainly not claiming to be a defining or exhaustive interpretation of the subject. As a rule, the essay assumes a new, subjectively colored word about something and can have a philosophical, historical and biographical, journalistic, literary-critical, popular science or purely fictional character. Seismicheskii style is imagery, aphoristic nature and conversational tone and vocabulary. It has formed in the writings, where the first was the identity of the author: Plato and socratics, Origen and Tertullian, Meister Eckhart and Luther. In the East, a genre similar to the European essay was formed, for example, in Han Yu (8-9 centuries , China) and Kamo Temei (13 p., Japan) . As a self-sufficient genre of the essay introduced in the literature by M. Montaigne in his Essays (1580). Just as spontaneous and whimsical - with a paradoxical tinge of solemnity - the sermons of John. Donna.

Seismicheskoe nourishes the beginning of philosophical-theological meditation N. Malebranche and popular science talks B. Fontenelle. The first English essayist was the poet-"metaphysicist" A. Cowley (1618-1667), the author of "Some arguments in the form of essays"; literary-critical essays J. Dryden discovered the history of English criticism.

In the 18th and 19th centuries, the essay is one of the leading genres of English and French journalism. The development of essays contributed to j.. Addison and R. Steele, G. Fielding and S. Johnson, Diderot and Voltaire, Lessing and herder. The essay has become the main form of philosophical-aesthetic polemics with the romantics (H. Heine, R. W. Emerson, H. D. Thoreau) . Most deeply the genre of the essay is rooted in English literature: T. Carlyle, W. Hazlitt, M. Arnold - in the 19th century ; M. Birbaum, H. Belloc, G. K. Chesterton in the 20th century, Their best examples - improvised, hidden dialogizomai appeal to the General reader. In the 20th century essays on the rise; the largest prose writers, poets, philosophers turn to the genre of essays in order to popularize the achievements of natural science and humanitarian thought and rapprochement of different circles of readers (R. Rolland, B. Shaw, G. wells, G. and T. Manna, I. Becher, A. Morua, J. P. Sartre) .

1.Strictly follow the proposed topic.

2.Your essay is all about content. Think carefully about what kind of information you want to convey to the reader.

3.Avoid too dry, formal style. The use of professional language is perceived well enough, but live intonation also does not hurt.

4.Use subheadings because well-structured text is easier to read.

5.Keep track of the volume of text and focus on the desired format. Some schools take these conditions very seriously.

6.Aim for brevity. When editing an essay, try to erase all unnecessary things. Remember, brevity is the sister of talent.

7.Be generous with details and illustrations, do not get carried away with General descriptions. Teachers are interested in is your personal opinion.
When I was in college, I was confronted with the fact that I had to write an essay. wrote in all subjects. This was once a month required. Our teachers are talk that it develops logical thinking and allows us to formulate our thoughts briefly and easily.
We are taught to write essays from childhood, from the first grade. You may did not know, but the same works on free topics ("How I spent summer", " who I wanna be", "my school") – the first test flight, the first experience you probably have. who is the reader of the essay.
Essay interesting works. Yes, to write an essay, you need to be a bit of a writer and be able to state the essence of the topic in a short story. The essay conveys an individual impression that relates to a specific topic. When writing an essay, you need to follow the rules described by lika.
But also, when writing an essay, it is important to avoid mistakes that are common to many authors. Essays are limited to a certain number of words, so you need to intelligently manage this volume. Sometimes this means giving up some ideas or details, especially if they have already been mentioned somewhere or are not directly relevant to the case. Such things only distract the attention of the reader of the essay
If you do not have skills in writing an essay, you can use the help of the authors of the company essaypro https://essaypro.com/au/ So you can fix your mistakes and work on correcting them.
You directly reminded me of the time when I studied ... I was so tormented with writing an essay and everything else. It's good that now there are such assistants on the Internet. Previously, this was not and we went crazy ...