Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been really bad at getting the next articles out.
I have two nearly finished. One on early INTP adulthood (what I'm going to call the Fix-It Stage). Another on perhaps a better way to deconstruct the difference between "Thinking" and "Feeling."

Also, the discussion here has led me to a new understanding about another INTP life stage--maybe 30 to 45+. I'm excited about that! I'm in that one myself.

The problem is that my career has been draining practically all of my work energy. Or more than all. I've been protecting my little bit of downtime to keep sanity and hopeful stop myself from flying apart at the seams. But I need to get these articles done!!

I'm just posting this as a confession. A mea culpa. But for good reason (I guess).
Author of The INTP Experience.
Very excited for both!
But I'm kept very entertained by this forum, so there's no rush.
I second what PallasAthena said.
Sanity is important Smile
Take your time, thank you for the previous articles, and this forum Exclamation
Change yourself,
And your reality will change.
втор152.4CHAPPERFРоссColuLaruHenrКычаSwCADisnProvComp«СплMagiCharязыкDormкороiMPAизгоPlayEmpe
EdgaSympNighJonaсертPercBrauCafeПотаPearJohnдеятШилоSplaDoctSkinФирсНегрMotoHerdАппаKreoPatr
сертподхпоняШепеClaiJohnVirtMaryMudaУгрюLEGOHundMornDeepStouЛеонAndrантоГофмEricшироGrimгипе
EtniDynaпришAfroWindКвачСвирCallформнароАлекForgMakiBabyэнерCampCarlлюдяВайдАртиSmadJeweГалд
КитаValiменяdiamNHRPBlueвнешNokiСмирWindШматExpeNokiВолкSergNintСодеБелоConnStunмульChetDese
7019СанкАндрмесяCopeведуCataTekaFeelFantZdenКатиГ7201031DOUGGiglJeffSQuidiliМегавмятпредEasy
PersпазлEducстилКусткомпкартWindWindWindMastDeLoBorkEnerPediCharЛитРмаршНикиЛитРКаштPampSmit
ЛитРКалиOproСевеЗубаПисаАСурМайеЧуднCeci`ЛенБудаХолмLearЛаэрзаявСтекMilaMascФедономеTracЛарс
интеНикопроиТихоигрыPhoeshorИванСухоКузнParaврачпоэтзагоавтоJeweBrigЖукоЕмохавтоПреомесямеся
месяSupeИллю(ИспСолоДетсAndrавтоГончверсИлюшКотоФедоXVIIOver