Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I learn about home gardening?
What should I learn about home gardening?
Gardening is very local. What works in my area might not work where you live. It's nice to get information from national sources, but you'll have to sift through the information to find what will work for you. Try to find local sources of gardening information. Local garden centers or nurseries with trained staff are tremendous and will steer you in the right direction. Also look for an extension service in your area. For example, Cornell Cooperative Extension has offices in each county of New York State.

Gardening is also very personal. What do you want from gardening? Do you want a showy landscape? Do you want lots of vegetables? How much time do you want to spend in your garden? How much money do you want to spend? Your answers to those questions will help you determine how you want to approach gardening.
Well, it depends on your taste and preferences actually. How about adding some unique style with unusual pots? Check out these oblong plant pots https://getpotted.com/planters/trough_rectangular/ I have ordered recently. You can be sure that your balcony would look elegant and unique. Hope it can help