Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone genuinely think Ronaldo is better than Messi?
Does anyone genuinely think Ronaldo is better than Messi?
I am a huge fan of Ronaldo since I started following football over a decade ago. During my initial years as a fan I was always in favor of Ronaldo. Even today in a debate I’ll be on the Portuguese’s side but later on I began to realize the genius of the little Argentine. The way he beat defenders with ease was something amazing. The way he troubled Rio and Vida in the 2009 and 2011 Champions League finals is something that still lives in my memory.
I do not think so. For me I Messi is the greatest football player of all times ever! I have been his fan since 2002 and since then I have watched practically all his matches. I also bet through https://1xbet-betting-ph.net/ from time to time to make sure he is a real star.
Hey, this is not the first time I have seen such a comparison and I think it is somewhat incorrect to compare great and absolutely equal masters of football. I also like to watch football with their participation equally, and I also try to find out more news on the tin nhanh bong da website. Follow the link for news, friends.