Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started an INTP Tumblr!
I guess this is one of the few ways I'm able to be creative these days, but it's helpful in its own way. (I hope this isn't too presumptuous of me ) I've been struggling with depression recently, and snarky, sarcastic humor is one of the few ways I feel comfortable expressing myself. My recent research and this website have given me the inspiration to just go for it. If any of you would like to contribute, please do!

The Encyclopedia
"Yesterday's rose endures in its name, we hold empty names.”
Submit to The Encyclopedia
(06-26-2013, 09:11 PM)LifeSigns Wrote: I guess this is one of the few ways I'm able to be creative these days, but it's helpful in its own way. (I hope this isn't too presumptuous of me ) I've been struggling with depression recently, and snarky, sarcastic humor is one of the few ways I feel comfortable expressing myself. My recent research and this website have given me the inspiration to just go for it. If any of you would like to contribute, please do!

The Encyclopedia

That's one kick-ass tumblr! I had to laugh at the House, "Do I look like I care". The other night I was on the phone with this gal, and she mentioned casually that I was House. Now I only just met her, and she hasn't even seem me personally, so this was a rather insightful thing for her to say, and she's not even an intuitive. I asked her later what it was that reminded her of House and she said, "When you said that you can't stand working with incompetent people." LOLOL. I like this chick.
(06-26-2013, 11:24 PM)bluesman5714 Wrote: That's one kick-ass tumblr! I had to laugh at the House, "Do I look like I care". The other night I was on the phone with this gal, and she mentioned casually that I was House. Now I only just met her, and she hasn't even seem me personally, so this was a rather insightful thing for her to say, and she's not even an intuitive. I asked her later what it was that reminded her of House and she said, "When you said that you can't stand working with incompetent people." LOLOL. I like this chick.

Thanks for the feedback Bluesman! I find myself especially in need of validation these days - or else just an echo back from the dark after I've screamed myself hoarse Rolleyes

If you have any quirky or pity observations to share on the tumblr page, please do so! It is an Encyclopedia, after all - entries come from a variety of sources!
(06-27-2013, 12:10 AM)LifeSigns Wrote: If you have any quirky or pity observations to share on the tumblr page, please do so! It is an Encyclopedia, after all - entries come from a variety of sources!

How do we contribute? I have a lot of applicable thoughts.
(06-26-2013, 09:11 PM)LifeSigns Wrote: I guess this is one of the few ways I'm able to be creative these days, but it's helpful in its own way. (I hope this isn't too presumptuous of me ) I've been struggling with depression recently, and snarky, sarcastic humor is one of the few ways I feel comfortable expressing myself. My recent research and this website have given me the inspiration to just go for it. If any of you would like to contribute, please do!

The Encyclopedia

Awesome! Another INTP blog to add under my belt. (I love MBTI blogs. and following other INTP.) Done and done, now a loyal follower. Howdy do. Will you be accepting ask and post and such?
Sitting in the quiet corner
I'm new to Tumblr, so I need to figure out the settings for contributions and such. I'll get back to you both on that!

I've added a link under my author description (right hand side) labeled "Guest Submissions." You should be able to post any media there. Happy posting! (And thanks again!)
(06-27-2013, 12:46 AM)LifeSigns Wrote: I'm new to Tumblr, so I need to figure out the settings for contributions and such. I'll get back to you both on that!

I've added a link under my author description (right hand side) labeled "Guest Submissions." You should be able to post any media there. Happy posting! (And thanks again!)

New to Tumblr, I never knew such a thing existed. (Ok, bad joke, but really congrats on staying away so long. It seems like everyone and their grandma has one)
Yay! Think I might like to contribute some thoughts, pictures. Would Zodiac thigns be ok? because I've noticed that Sagitarius seem to be very "INTP". That might be my personal bias though, it happens to be my sign but unlike my sister I feel as if it does fit my personality pretty well so maybe a few words on that?
(06-27-2013, 01:28 AM)LSR Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 12:46 AM)LifeSigns Wrote: I'm new to Tumblr, so I need to figure out the settings for contributions and such. I'll get back to you both on that!

New to Tumblr, I never knew such a thing existed. (Ok, bad joke, but really congrats on staying away so long. It seems like everyone and their grandma has one)
Yay! Think I might like to contribute some thoughts, pictures. Would Zodiac thigns be ok? because I've noticed that Sagitarius seem to be very "INTP". That might be my personal bias though, it happens to be my sign but unlike my sister I feel as if it does fit my personality pretty well so maybe a few words on that?

Not sure how I feel about the zodiac thing. Maybe just stick to INTP or similar introverted traits without bringing up the Sagittarius connection? If it's an introvert/INTP experience it's worth posting, regardless of its zodiac connection. I'm trying to keep the topic fairly constrained for the sake of coherency and tidiness. It's for those reasons that I'm not also posting about Enneagram type 5 stuff (even though most INTPs are probably 5s!)
(06-27-2013, 01:56 AM)LifeSigns Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 01:28 AM)LSR Wrote:

Not sure how I feel about the zodiac thing. Maybe just stick to INTP or similar introverted traits without bringing up the Sagittarius connection? If it's an introvert/INTP experience it's worth posting, regardless of its zodiac connection. I'm trying to keep the topic fairly constrained for the sake of coherency and tidiness. It's for those reasons that I'm not also posting about Enneagram type 5 stuff (even though most INTPs are probably 5s!)

Ah, ok then.
Yes, I'm creative and innovating for the future times. The fluctuations the creativity and edusson review is opened for the humans. The true size is deposed for the full control over the sights and all items for the humans.