Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DMT Experience
Last year, in Hawaii, i had the opportunity to experiment with a neurotransmitter called DMT(dimethyltriptamine) in its purest organic form, the psychoactive agent in the more popularized Ayahuaska brew of the Peruvian Shamanic cultures of the Amazon. Simply put, it was the single most impressive experience i could have ever hoped to encounter in this life. Like many people who have attempted to describe their psychedelic experiences, the English language fails because it is something that must be experienced to be understood. Regardless, I am curious to hear from people who have had experience with hallucinogens, of any sort, and perhaps spark a discussion on the implications of psychedelic experiences and how they might be useful in learning more about consciousness and the connection between the physical world of effects and the non-physical dimension of infinite variety, complexity, and beauty that is the psychedelic realm. I really want to learn more about this. Please share your thoughts Smile Thanks
Hi Strangeloop,

I've had the same experience that you've had. It wasn't with DMT though. It was amazing. Beyond words basically. But through this I was able to be extremely objective and even discover my own defensive mechanisms. Interestingly my realizations all fit the descriptions of INTP weaknesses. I believe this is really something that every INTP should experience to find out.

Did you find the meaning of life? Wink

Regards,

Keith
I checked on wiki and it looks like the use of dmt is legal in america where might I acquire some to try
Since this is an unusual topic, I'll throw this out. As a Christian, some of my less easily described spiritual experiences have been like this--overwhelming peace, ecstasy, and a brief sense of understanding the true nature of things that I could never achieve on my own. I don't think it's possible to stay there all the time, but I'm grateful when it happens.
“I am not absentminded. It is the presence of mind that makes me unaware of everything else.”
― G.K. Chesterton
I have heard about this psychedelic drug which gives relaxation. I have read the resume writers reviews about this psychedelic which is causing many effects on mind. Many are taking this drug for experiencing the consciousness.