Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Italian INTP sends her regards.
Hello Everyone!
First of all, I apologize with you for my future English mistakes. As I specified in the title, I was born and I still live in Italy... and, you know, impressing the "shades" an the tones you want on the phrases you write in another language isn't so simple. Probably, that's something I still am not up to do.
Well, I came across MBTI few months ago. At first I was sceptical, but when I realized that the profile behind those four letters was describing exactly what I am... I lost my words. (obviously I started MBTIizing all of my friends, I've read all the descriptions and I did a bunch of online tests to prove myself I was assigned in the right category XD)

What could I say about me? Hm, I'm a woman, I'm 24 and I'm trying to get my Medicine Degree. (I had my last exam a month ago).

I have a LOT of interests and hobbies... but I cannot recall them all, expecially now that I'm trying to describe myself in front of many INTPs I don't know. I love drawing, reading (books and comics), videogaming, cos*cough*play*cough*ing. I used to play guitar, but I stopped when I started to attend University... and I bought an Ocarina in May.
Yes, too much Legend Of Zelda playing. You're right.
I also like having long walks alone and I often bring my camera with me (this does not barely make me a photographer, of course).

That's all, for the moment. My social-meter is now satisfied, I can return to my bat-cave.

Thanks for reaaaaading Big Grin
Thank you for writing. Though I do believe you should have that cough looked at, it looks highly disruptive.
You shouldn't worry about hiding such hobbies here, I for one, can proudly say that I have LARP'ed and I liked it.

I think there is a tendency to explore all sorts of hobbies for an INTP, nothing is sacred or the other way around.
Yeah, I don't see why there should be any shame in cosplay, I actually admire the work and craft that goes into a lot of the costumes. I can see how it can be a real creative outlet.
Is it hard being an introvert in Italy? Everyone I know from Italian families loves to talk about how loud their families are.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
Thanks, guys Big Grin I'm not exactly ashamed of cosplaying, but I know many people who believe it's just a childish activity... And it really bothers me, I really can't see why making your favourite characters real shouldn't be considered somewhat "artistic". (this doesn't make me and every cosplayer an artist, obviously)
Oh, I love role playing too. Never tried LARPs,even if I'd like to (finding other players is the biggest problem :/), I just had some play-by-chat ones.

Nice question. I'd say it depends on the city you live in.
I live in Pozzuoli, it's close to Naples (it is well known for its pizzas <3). Neapolitan people are usually exactly how your friend said: loud, reeeeeally "extroverted", talkative; they're usually kinda good-hearted, witty even if kinda "close-minded". They usually consider traditions as an important bond with their roots, their ancestors.
This is clearly a description of an average Neapolitan guy, but knowledge and education always have a deep influence on everyone.
Being an introvert here implies some little problems. I think that most of people consider being an extroverted a value, not just a matter of fact as it should be. I don't know if I'm clear, I mean that according to many, extroversion is better than introversion. Crazy, huh?
Of course this "average" opinion changes with the context. Teachers and Doctors who work in my university don't make many differences in thay. They're more equitable, and so are my mates.
I find really annoying when other people confuse introversion with insecurity.
(08-29-2014, 08:24 PM)Rhaenirys Wrote: Being an introvert here implies some little problems. I think that most of people consider being an extroverted a value, not just a matter of fact as it should be. I don't know if I'm clear, I mean that according to many, extroversion is better than introversion. Crazy, huh?

I feel like we find extroverts more likable because when we're out in public, they're often more fun to be around. We see them in their element and can appreciate that part of their personality. I find that I get more annoyed with them in smaller group settings where they sometimes trample over what everyone else is trying to say because they're used to talking loud and being the center of attention.
Specifically have some matters on the newly be obtained by the phrases from the descriptions have new of the details. Exactly for the interest to making upon the new about to bestdissertation reviews website then have to be really opportunity.
Thank you for writing. Though I do believe you should have that cough looked at, it looks highly disruptive.
You shouldn't worry about hiding such hobbies here, I for one, can proudly say that I have LARP'ed and I liked it. by <a href="https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/"rel="nofollow">followers australia</a>
The place to be on Long Island for Happy Hour, Sunday Brunches, and Dining outside on our beautiful patio. We are located on Route 110 in Melville. by https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au
The best explanation of the INTP emotional process I've ever read. I hope you will find it as helpful as I have. submitted 6 years ago by http://epicfollowers.co.uk/