Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTP/ISFJ romantic relationships
As with any type/type relationships, one should take everything with a grain of salt.

I think I am dating one, and for me it is so far so good. It is an easy-going relationship. After dating a distant and cold ENTJ it is a nice change.

Advantages: good communication and responsiveness - although not so sure about the level of understanding, lots of body contact (which is important for INTP who rarely initiates it), compatible humour. Very loyal, at least it seems that way, so I feel safe and secure.

Disadvantages: so far I don't find much, hopefully not because I am wearing rose-tinted glasses. I do not find the ISFJ especially needy, because I am somewhat needy too due to prolonged social isolation. There is not much initial chemistry, we have to create it (cf. a lot of chemistry with ENTJ/ENFJ).

Any thoughts and experiences?
I think that people often believe that love should just come naturally, and often forget that it takes work. Initial chemistry only lasts so long and isn't as important as loyalty, as being willing to work through things together whether you feel the 'in love' sensation or not. It sounds like it's going in the right direction, but I've never had experience with an ISFJ so I would trust someone who has over me.
I'd say take it slow if you can. It's so easy to get in deep fast and get really hurt. Not to be pessimistic or anything lol. But prolonged social isolation can in my experience lead to getting sucked into a sub par relationship. That said I know at least one very lovely ISFx and I wish you all the best.
I'd second what vanillabean said. I know a person who has a hard time with that.... get to know people before pledging your heart and soul to them. It can be hard, coming out of isolation, and easy to think that anyone is better then being alone. Wish you the best of luck.
-YordleSandwich
(11-08-2015, 02:17 AM)Yordle Sandwich Wrote: I'd second what vanillabean said. I know a person who has a hard time with that.... get to know people before pledging your heart and soul to them. It can be hard, coming out of isolation, and easy to think that anyone is better then being alone. Wish you the best of luck.
-YordleSandwich

You know what - you guys are right. I sometimes cannot distinguish whether I miss being with the mentioned ISFJ or I am just lonely. I do like the ISFJ because I don't want to spend my time just with anyone... I am no longer sure... I am so confused now.

I feel like I sabotage all my relationships whether it romantic or friendship hence going back to being alone again... Sad
Information of the romantic relationship has been carved out for the submission of the things in life. All the positives have been done for the use of the feelings and rushmyessay.com writers in the light of the romantic relationships for the public.
A romantic relationship is always so cool. I only remember my romantic relationships in life with the best and positive emotions. However, it happened that now I am alone and looking for a girl because I miss this feeling of pleasure. What can you say about the site Hookupmasters.com? Does anyone have any experience using it? What can you advise on finding a girl?