Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INFJ men?
I want to know if any of you INTPs have dated INFJ men. INFJs are one of the types that we are theoretically supposed to get along with best, and that seems to be borne out in my experience and that of some of you guys who have posted here. I have wonderful INFJ friends (women), but I don't think I'd ever want to date an INFJ, or in fact any F type (I date men). Unlike the other functions, society/stereotypes have a gender preference when it comes to F vs T; T types fit the stereotypes/social expectations of men better and F types fit the stereotypes/social expectations for women. More women than men are F types, and more men than women are T types (perhaps this is even caused by society, with borderline people being typed wrong or pushed to develop either their T or F more based on their gender). I wonder if that informs people's type preferences when it comes to romantic relationships, especially because I find personally that I'm generally not interested in F type men as romantic partners. So I know some of you like to date NF women, but I wonder if any of you are attracted to NF, especially INFJ, men.
I know this is probably not the answer you're looking for, but I don't tend to take typology into account when dating (or at least, I didn't when I was). I am a bisexual female, and have and entanglements with a good number of individuals, and find that other than the biases that were instilled in us in childhood due to parental (and community) perception of our gender, people are people, and gonads don't usually change much (unless you're talking about super-potent hormones). Yes, my INFJ is technically a woman, but she doesn't act like a woman because she wasn't raised as a woman. She was raised as a person, and so was I, and we just happen to get along (whether or not that has to do with typology is open for debate). We are both rough-and-tumble, horse keeping, motorcycle-riding, mountain hiking, dog-loving, beach dwelling, karaoke singing, cat cuddlers, not just "a woman and a woman." I don't think I'd love her any less if she were a man (and I don't think I could possibly love her any more than I do).

Similarly, the guy I was with in high school (probably also a feeler type, but I didn't know typology existed back then) loved theater, and was crazy-random, and had a billion brothers, and we'd stay up all night for movie releases, and drive forever just talking and singing, etc. It didn't matter that he was a boy, just like it doesn't matter that she's a girl. What mattered was that we got along. If I had to guess, he was probably an ENFJ.

Society may tell us to relate to each other in different ways (e.g., boys don't cry), but internally we are all just humans.
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
Found this forum on reddit if you're actually searching for a particular type:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MBTIDating

I have noted a connection with INFJs myself of both sexes. I think it works well. However, it's possible to connect with a lot of different types, I think, so keep that in mind too.

However, I've never gotten along super well with sensors. ISTPs are ok.
INTP forum and stage is decorated for the attraction for all candidates. The forum has been full of the facilities and essaymama review in all scenarios. The security of the forum of INTP is upheld for the strangers and all issued items for the people.
I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. https://royalcbd.com/virginia/
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. office and corporate buffet caterers Gravesend