Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offended
Yes, by all means, randomly switch the music from the Elfen Lied theme to some random non-singable Final Fantasy theme. It's not like I was singing/humming along, and it's not like I do that because you so love that I know that song. It's not like I was encouraged by the way you clapped when I started humming. Don't mind me, I don't apparently care.

I won't say anything because I know it would just ruin your night to have me pissed at you for something like this, and you'd try to 'fix' it by switching it back to that song for the entirety of that song, and that's just not what I want. I don't care for reparations, the message behind which is "I didn't anticipate your needs, but will capitulate to your fit throwing." I'd much rather you not change anything now, and Next Time prevent such an offense by realizing that I haven't participated in the music all night until that point. Clearly it means something. Clearly it had an impact on me. I even said just before you switched it on me that perhaps I should polish it up and bring it to karaoke. I know you're always saying you wish I would go to karaoke with you, but....

Just.....

Nevermind.
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
I don't know much about music or singing but it is a bit annoying when people to pick up on those otherwise obvious cues... or maybe they do and their dismissal of them is something else entirely... I try not to think on it too much.
"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
It was more about the absolute lack of communication. I would have been fine with it if she had asked, "can I change the song?" She asks this sometimes while I'm into something and I grumble but I always say yes, and then I'm over it. This was just tension coming to a head. I had mentioned earlier how the version we were listening to was different from they way I used to hear it every single time I'd cue up an episode of the anime that it was the theme song to (an observation), and she took that as me being upset about it, and thought she'd make it better by making it go away. If she had asked, I would have said that it didn't bother me, I was just pointing it out because that's what I do.

Anyway, this was just me venting, I'm not still stuck on it. Tongue
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
Gah, I can so relate to this..
*staring intently at tv screen* *someone changing the channel* "Hey!" "Oh, were you watching?" ...Seriously? -_-;;
Luckily most of my family has similar taste in music, and also enjoys listening to music as is.
It's just a minor thing, but it adds to the INTP annoyance accumulator.
Scattered Souls and a Thousand Rhymes
I appreciate your working style and it is good to share this topic to see what kind of changes people are looking. You can buy essay club review from this link and see what changes they make for users and it will help you to make changes on this.