Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Playing dumb?" Yes/no? (NF relationships)
Sad 
Have you ever met someone who you could tell was "smart" as hell but seemed to want to pretend they couldn't understand what you were saying? Is this normal in certain cultures, or a survival mechanism or am I probably just losing it and not seeing or communicating things right? Please analyze. Context: clumsily trying to figure out and befriend an NF. (I'm currently operating on the assumption that they do not like me but want to appear nice, but I've been wrong about this before with NFness. And things like this make me wonder if I'm not an NF myself.)

*implodes. chews rubber dog toy.*
(10-01-2016, 07:27 PM)obstreperous Wrote: Have you ever met someone who you could tell was "smart" as hell but seem to want to pretend they can't understand what you're saying? Is this normal in certain cultures, or a survival mechanism or am I probably just losing it and not seeing or communicating things right? Please analyze. Context: clumsily trying to figure out and befriend an NF. (I'm currently operating on the assumption that they do not like me but want to appear nice, but I've been wrong about this before with NFness. And things like this make me wonder if I'm not an NF myself.)

*implodes. chews rubber dog toy.*

Myself for one.
My dismissive shrug count is off the charts.
But that would be out of context.
*shrugs
"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
*gasps at the sight of such a dismissive shrug, brazenly done out of context. gives it a try.* Eh, that might work a lot better than what I've been doing.

Ah, crap. I just tested as an INTJ by a wide margin. Now I'm all turned around. What the hell kind of INTJ would be like me?

*implodes again*

But... I'm not really as relaxed as y'all INTPs. Am I even human? Can humans eat like... 10 ultra strength antacid tablets the way I just did?! *presses back against the walls of bedroom*

Edit: Oh, and now I'm an ENTP. *pops another Tums*
Smart players are saying yes to play this game because this game is technical and most of the players are don’t understand. First I buy term papers online from official website and prepare for this game.