Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate Reality
(02-25-2017, 03:32 PM)Ill walk myself out Wrote: EDIT

@Moon Moon, how do you put images into your posts?

Whenever you wanna do html tags you gotta open the tag and close the tag. It's kindof like when you quote someone and it ends their quoted bit with [/quote]. If you want bold, you use [b]. If you want italics, [i]. If you want to put in an image you have to open with [img].

Just remember that whatever you use you have to close with [/*] where the * represents whatever you used in the opening tag.
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
thanks
Even if the stars should die in heaven,
Our sins can never be undone.
No single death will be forgiven
When fades at last the last lit sun.
Then in the cold and silent black
As light and matter end,
We'll have ourselves a last look back
And toast an absent friend.

--Elizier Yudkowsky
Cavitation......

Trippy.....

Down in the quote box near the end.
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
All over the world, instructors regard research work as the foundation of your grade. Better your research work is; more are the chances for you to score a good grade. We help students in developing an immaculate research during their course of study so that they can help themselves in securing a better future. If you are stuck while completing your research or you think that it is pretty time consuming, we can help you in cutting down your worries to a minimal point. Just visit papernow.org and be happy Smile
Trust your next paer to papernow.org of the writing service, and you’ll soon see how the power of the written word can generate big results for you.