Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coordinates
Moon Moon Wrote:The other hurdle here is the element of surprise... It's kindof hard to surprise someone with a tattoo. Tongue

....Chloroform? Duh. Orcus demon-prince of the undead, do I have to think up everything around here?
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.
^ Heh!

Maybe you could get one of those clear, plastic ornament balls and fill it with an attractive arrangement of sand, water, rocks, branches, plants or soil from the location, and then stamp, stuff or engrave the ball (or terrarium) with the coordinates. Or, you could set up a terrarium of local flora and fauna, etc. with a picture of the location in the background.
I have gps coordinates tattooed on the inside of my left foot in my wife's handwriting. My wife has my handwriting on her right foot. It is a tender spot there for a tattoo but seemed fitting to have it near the ground where we stood.

I think it would make a fine surprise!
(03-06-2017, 12:59 PM)Jeger Wrote: I have gps coordinates tattooed on the inside of my left foot in my wife's handwriting. My wife has my handwriting on her right foot. It is a tender spot there for a tattoo but seemed fitting to have it near the ground where we stood.

I think it would make a fine surprise!

I meant hard to surprise her with a tattoo on her own body... Tongue
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
(03-04-2017, 03:59 AM)obstreperous Wrote: ^ Heh!

Maybe you could get one of those clear, plastic ornament balls and fill it with an attractive arrangement of sand, water, rocks, branches, plants or soil from the location, and then stamp, stuff or engrave the ball (or terrarium) with the coordinates. Or, you could set up a terrarium of local flora and fauna, etc. with a picture of the location in the background.

This is a really cute idea, but we got married in a national park.... that is approx 2500 miles from where we live.... on an island in the middle of the Pacific....

XD
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
(03-04-2017, 12:46 AM)Yordle Sandwich Wrote:
Moon Moon Wrote:The other hurdle here is the element of surprise... It's kindof hard to surprise someone with a tattoo.

....Chloroform? Duh. Orcus demon-prince of the undead, do I have to think up everything around here?

I may not have to, as I am terrible at surprises and asked her about it, and she said she'd be into the idea.