Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The INTPs of History
What would an INTP of the middle ages be like? What would their role in society most likely be, and how would they amuse themself? How would they live, essentially?

What about one in a tribal society? Or Ancient Egypt?

So much of the modern INTP stereotype revolves around using the internet and technology to find information/play games/look at funny pictures/program robots/etc., and on reading books. But, what would your typical INTP do in a time without these things (Or, in the case of the books, when they weren't readily available)?

Paint me a picture. Big Grin

(P.S. I most certainly did not just spin this out of thin air in order to claim the honor of the thousandth thread! How dare you? XD)
The Wind Makes Dust

We're up to a thousand threads. Smile Happy day is this.

Wait. That's a big, big number. That's a lot of information, a lot of wisdom and sorrow and shared joy and interesting facts on this site. A lot indeed.

Merry thousandth thread day, everyone!
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.
This is a very interesting ted talk, it isn't on the topic, it's just about memory in general.

I imagine that way back in the day, INTP type people were very valued for their encyclopedias, even today the truly staggering amount of material we can bring to bear on most any topic finds its uses and its admirers, I imagine it was held in even higher esteem back before written word started replacing memory.

INTPs were probably story tellers, keepers of history, strategicians on the field of battle, occasionally inventors of new technology, refiners of systems, medicine men, shamans (to our shame). And any given INTP could probably count on being the smartest person his hunter gatherer clan knew. If it weren't for the certainty of death, I might even say that it wouldn't be a terrible time to live.
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.
People get lots of benefits with ask of questions on online forums like this one that share experienced guidance with their followers. After reading of reviews you can buy ukbestessays online that are free from any type of flaw.