Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brain games
It's funny how my quick search of the "musical instruments" section of craigslist has the same the old wood/lacquer/rosin smell as the string instruments shop of my youth....

Oh, you thought this thread would be about games to play with your brains? No, sorry... This one is about games that brains play with us.
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
And here I thought it would be about Brain Games, that most elucidating of entertainment media.
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.
How did I not know that existed??

Wait... do you have to pay to watch those??
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
Moon Moon Wrote:Wait... do you have to pay to watch those??

I don't know. I watch them on Netflix. :\
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.