Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!

Uh... Trying to think of what to say and what to communicate is already exhausting, but still,

Hello, I'm a new member. I just recently found this blog while I was surfing the net looking for anything to read, and information about INTPs. My mother tongue is not English, so I'm sorry if my grammars or vocabularies are bad.

So, back then when I was 10 (young, I know), I took a personality test and ends up with ISTJ (back then my opinion on things are biased and dishonest, I just chose what I thought would sound good to society no matter how I disagree with it). When I was 13, I re-took it, but this time I just follow what I truly am, and I got INTP. That explains why my actions are unlike ISTJ. Now I'm 15, and I'm certain that I'm an INTP, seeing how bad I am at expressing my feelings and my random hobbies that ranged from learning school subjects that wasn't in my grade to be better, to programming, language and even martial arts.

I'm proud to be a part of the INTP community, it feels like homecoming. My whole family doesn't understand me, my mother is an ESFJ, the opposite of me, my sister is an ENTJ, and I don't know about my father, ENTJ, perhaps? And from the country I came from, INTPs are rare... So it's really hard for me to find someone who I can just... Talk normally with. The others either don't understand what I'm saying, or just agreeing with me to get it over with. I hope I can have a long discussion with you guys!

And last but not least, thank you for having me and withstanding my awkwardness!
Hmm. I kind of wanted o make an atrocious pun out of your username, but I realized I'd probably regret it.

It's been on this forum for almost two years now, and I haven't regretted making an account yet. I probably speak for most of us when I say we're glad to have you. (Some people (especially people who haven't been active in years and don't know you exist) are most likely indifferent.)

I wouldn't worry about poor English, I could understand you fine. Likewise, I wouldn't worry overmuch about what to say.
You Wrote:So it's really hard for me to find someone who I can just... Talk normally with.
You've found a few. You'd be surprised how much we have in common (or, if not surprised, gratified). We're all awkward, and we all get that we're all awkward. You're unlikely to be judged for speaking your mind.

Looking forward to getting to meet you.
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.
Sorry for the double post (I hate touchscreens with a passion bordering on obsession, and can't figure out how to edit my post on this one (well, I probably could, but about half a minute in my patience/attention ran out)) but I had two questions.

The first is, how often could you feasibly visit this website? If the answer to that is "at least once every weekday" my second question is whether you would have any interest in joining a tabletop role-playing game group (specifically for the Pathfinder RPG)?
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.
Welcome.