Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi! I just found this forum in a post on TypeInMind. What an amazing place! A forum full of people who find emotions as frustrating and perplexing as I do!

I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions.

Thanks!
April
Welcome. Good to have you aboard. I hope to be of some notable use in whatever ramblings I exude.
Not knowing the place, I set out for the land of my dreams.
Having arrived at the land of my dreams, I found I did not know the place.
Salutations good sir or madam. It's great to have you with us.
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.
Greetings, august representative of the noble species Homo sapiens sapiens.

Or, in other words: welcome to the forum! I hope you'll find what you're looking for, and I'll try to apply my expertise and encyclopedia knowledge to help you when applicable. I'm, as you can probably tell, a little long winded. (my English teachers would call me "eloquent". Hah.) It takes me a while to get to my point, and, sometimes, even figure out what, exactly, my point is. And usually by the time I sort it out, nobody's listening.

Please, bear with me, though, and happy posting/lurking/whatever floats your boat, really.