Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hello,

INTP from Canada, Artist/Illustrator, late twenties

Met an INFJ who introduced me to cognitivetype.com and after reading through some of it and feeling a bit overwhelmed by the TiNe type page @ http://cognitivetype.com/2016/02/15/tine...ok-import/ ; decided I'd follow links to this INTP forum and satiate some curiousity. Here I am!

Interested to know who the regulars are here and how active this forum is!

Also, I play LoL if you're interested in playing with me. (username is Milled)

Will be leaving on a camping trip early tomorrow for 4 days so hope I can come back to this and get to know a few fellow INTPs. Thanks!
Hullo.

The regulars are . . . spambots. As to the forum's activity . . . the forum isn't active. Sad
You should have seen this place back in the day . . . but it's more or less dead now.

Good to meat you though.
I came up with a very clever signature, as a matter of fact it's cleveritude was so clever that merely listening it would cause you to ascend to godhood. But then I forgot it, so instead you can listen to my gibbering inanities. I'm sorry.
Nooooooooooooooooo....
Hi Milled,

I also found this Refuge recently and check in from time to time. This place did indeed have a glorious heyday. I wish there were more of us around. Too bad the robots have taken over. That is the inevitable progression of technology I suppose.

A fellow INTP
Welcome to this forum Milled. This forum will be active as long as people are here, take part in threads and share their helpful resources. My name is Ashley, I'm from Canada, working here as a content writer and I'm an INTP. Happy to be here and meet new people.