Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Observation indeed
Ever gather info from your environment and mark it in your encyclopoedia as useful knowing that any "normal" person would not even notice?

Today the woman who works in the library on campus (and happens to share my exact birthday) called me for a routine type thing, and at the end of the call I was giving her info about calling a co-worker as I'll be off campus this afternoon. I didn't quite know exactly how much info to give as our relationship is one of slightly warmer than colleagues but not exactly friends... I wave to her when I see her IRL, but conversation-making would be super awkward. So it went like this:

"Hey, just so you know Co-Worker can also do this function if you need later today because I'll gone... I've gotta..... yeah... drive a dog to a ... thing...."

Then she "haha" laughs, that little awkward why-are-you-telling-me-this, social lubricant laugh...

my brain: "Yep, that was too much."
"Well if I were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it's just you alone you're not as much of a threat." -Luna Lovegood
Yep. Happens to me all the time. And that pretty much sums up 95% of all my interactions with humans. The other 5% of the time I'm so awkward the person actually comments on it without the "polite" laugh and sometimes glares. Somedays, life as a recluse is very appealing.
The equal observation certainly holds right here concerning the relative drawback of countries together with France and Spain and the lead of countries along with Denmark and the united states. Italy appears right here in a particularly better position in phrases of ICT investment than while thinking about the complete length. Coursework Assistance

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)