Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Associate Degree in Landscape Architecture?
Hi,
I just ran across this in the course of some unrelated random surfing and wonder what people think (although I guess it’s already been approved etc.)?

I don’t live in California but I’m surprised that what they are saying is true! (That it only takes one year of educational preparation, which would seem to be awfully sparse on history and other insights like master planning, grading etc.) The courses struck me as graphic-enhanced landscape contractor training.

The remainder of the years prior to qualifying for the exam would presumably have to be gained on the job which may not really save anybody much time on the student end. But will it lead to more people coming into what they hope will be LA, thereby making it harder to find and defend well paid starter positions, and ultimately confusing fields? I could even imagine political pressure to fast track the whole profession down the road. Of course there have always been architectural designer paths into architecture with enough work time added….not so sure about engineering. Thoughts?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://land8.com/forums/topic/associate...hitecture/

Product Sales Videos
There have always been architectural designer paths into architecture with enough work time added….Im not so sure about engineering...
Yahoo mail login