Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange or Not?
(11-01-2013, 06:59 AM)Tomd Wrote: I have not visited similar forums so I do not know, but is it odd that no one has asked us for relationship advice?
Should we take this personally?
Or can we attribute it to the excellence of Jason's essays which eliminate the need for further help?

I can see how if a non intp type asked for relationship advice it would be incredibly intimidating, knowing we do not sugar coat bitter truths. From an intp perspective it is helpful to get that type of response from other intp`s
I actually don't think so--we've had some people post in other forums.Smile
(11-01-2013, 08:29 AM)Jason Evans Wrote: ...yes, in a way, I do think this represents that other types are less interested in understanding us that we would probably be in understanding them. I suppose that's our nature. To understand.

Maybe they're trying in their own ways to understand themselves. And their ways to understand just happen to be a bit different.
(11-01-2013, 08:29 AM)Jason Evans Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 06:59 AM)Tomd Wrote: I have not visited similar forums so I do not know, but is it odd that no one has asked us for relationship advice?
Should we take this personally?
Or can we attribute it to the excellence of Jason's essays which eliminate the need for further help?

Maybe it's the location. Here rather than the main site. I get probably one email a week privately asking for advice on relationships. I'm happy to answer them.

But yes, in a way, I do think this represents that other types are less interested in understanding us that we would probably be in understanding them. I suppose that's our nature. To understand.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)